- Quilt size – 52 x 66
- Ohio Star blocks are 12 inches finished (12.5 with seam allowances)
- Sashing and cornerstones are cut 2.5 inches
- Border is cut 6.5 inches
- Border cornerstones are made from 3 inch finished half square triangles
I fussy cut the centers of my Ohio Star blocks from my border fabric
I used my Accuquilt GO to cut my quarter square triangle blocks but rotary cut the squares for the Ohio Star blocks
- Squares are cut 4.5 inches – you need a center square and 4 squares from your block background for each block.
- I used my 4 inch finished quarter square triangle die but you can use any method you prefer for making them – you need 4 for each block.
Blocks are set 3 across and 4 down and sashed with cornerstones.
Measure through center of quilt for side and top and bottom borders and cut to size.
Border cornerstones are made from 3 inch finished half square triangles – I used a GO die to make these but use any method you prefer. Make 4 blocks that measure 6.5 inches and attach to your top and bottom borders.