Copyright

You may print and use these quilt instructions to make quilts for yourself, for donation, or for sale. The instructions cannot be printed and sold.

You may link to any of the pages with the instruction sheets but you cannot copy or post the PDF files on any website.

Please do not repost or "Pin" my photos or content.

Roman Stripes

Click here to download Roman Stripes (PDF file)

If you have problems opening the above link, right click on it and save it to your computer and then open it. Email me with any questions or problems at mmcjohnson@gmail.com

Quilt pieced by my Mom and quilted by me

Helen's 30's Roman Stripes

Baby Stripes pieced and quilted by me

Baby Stripes

14 comments on “Roman Stripes

1. Roxana Whitner on said:

Thank you so very much for sharing all your patterns. You are an angel! Have a great day!

2. nellie on said:

love it thamk you

3. Anne Cookson on said:

Hello
    Thank you so much for sharing these marvellous quilting patters. Such a generous spirit. I am already planning to make several using scraps and stash.
    There is so much joy and satisfaction in quilting which I have recently discovered along with the kind hearted souls who give so much.

4. Sandi on said:

Just stumbled onto your site today. So many beautiful quilts. I hope to do this one soon. I’ve just finished my very first quilt and can’t wait to start my 2nd. one.

5. Just found this site today and I love it. I now have enough inspiration to keep me going during a long,cold Minnesota winter……Marge

6. Carol Paschal on said:

This pattern really caught my eye and I look forward to making it soon. Thank you for sharing your patterns with us. They are just beautiful!!

7. Karen on said:

Thank you so much for this pattern. I have been looking for something similar, and I will be able to use this to help me get a quilt done for my grandson. I don ‘t have time now to look at all your patterns, but I will come back again later and look at all the goodies. Thanks again.

8. I have just been looking at some of your patterns. It is really great of you to share them. I have copied some of them for my wish quilts.
    Thanks

9. These quilts are stunning, I can’t wait to get started on one, two, all…
    Thank you for providing the patterns, and free at that!

10. Susan Kennedy on said:

This is the nicest collection of absolutely stunning quilts. Very beautiful,
    Thank you for the kindness. Susan

11. Susan Kennedy on said:

This is the nicest collection of absolutely stunning quilts I have seen in one place. Just beautiful. Thank you, this is amazing.

12. Sillenn on said:

Thanks for the wonderful patterns. I have been planning a Roman Stripes and am most grateful for the simple instructions. Thank you. Kathy R

13. Nancy McFarland on said:

Thank you so much for these great patterns; very inspiring and gives me so many ideas on how to use those scraps that I keep collecting!

14. Peggy Rash on said:

Thank you so much for your generosity and sharing these patterns and instructions. You’ve just saved me more time than you can imagine . . . and now I can get to work on my project that will bring much joy to many. Bless you!! Peggy