Copyright

You may print and use these quilt instructions to make quilts for yourself, for donation, or for sale. The instructions cannot be printed and sold.

You may link to any of the pages with the instruction sheets but you cannot copy or post the PDF files on any website.

Please do not repost or "Pin" my photos or content.

Boxed Squares

Click here to download Boxed Squares (PDF file)

Because my quilts are scrappy and made from stash, fabric yardage calculations for most of my quilt instructions are not  available and when included, they are estimates only - click here for more information.

If you have problems opening the above link, right click on it and save it to your computer and then open it. Email me with any questions or problems at mmcjohnson@gmail.com

Boxed-Squares-3

Here’s a second larger version. Setting is 12 x 15 blocks for a quilt that is 72 x 90

20110529-123301.jpg

Click on thumbnails below to see a larger view

Marti’s Boxed Squares

By Vicky

By Vicky

By Irene

By Irene

10 comments on “Boxed Squares

1. sharonalittleinfo on said:

love your site. new quilter here and these looks so easy and helpful. Please keep them coming……..would love to see more.

2. Lori Marie on said:

Hello Mary,
    Greetings!
    Wanted to leave you (ask) you a question…
    as you know this is my favorite quilt & I treasure it! :)
    My neice is asking me to finish her quilt…(ahem I am a slow polk)
    any way…whats your thought on this in a very large quilt?
    She is requesting 106″x 106″. BIG! for a finished size.
    If you get a chance I’d love your input.
    Thanks & congrats on your sweet new lil-blessing coming.
    I am not on as much …how ever I do keep up with whats up! :)
    Blessings~
    Lori

3. Rebecca on said:

Yay! I’m always looking for patterns to use pre-cuts in (especially Jelly Rolls) & this is PERFECT! Now just to figure out how to get more hours in the day… LOL! Great quilt!

4. Pingback: Bali Squared Started « Shelly's Patch

5. Pingback: Giveaway winner and a spring sale « Mad About Patchwork

6. Doreen Paterson on said:

LOVELY DESIGNS WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE

7. Marie Mundie on said:

The maryquilts.com site is the best sampling of quilts & patterns for using the GO. I have been looking for exactly this simple use for the machine. I would love to see more “how to’s” in this practical way. Wonderful!

8. Thanks for the wonderful pattern! I love simple quilts, and the fabrics you used makes this look gorgeous.

9. Oh thank you very much for all those patterns!!!!
    they are gorgeous!!!! i like, no, i LOVE scrap quilts and at your site i
    find alot of inspiration!!! Thnk you!!!
    Oxana from Germany

10. Vicky Hafler on said:

I’m not sure if you will be able to see this picture but I wanted you tosee the quilt made with this pattern. Thanks for posting patterns here.

Vicky~